Better late than never, right? 2023 was a big year in a lot of ways and has really geared me up for a fresh and exciting 2024! Here’s what happened, what I accomplished, and what I’m looking forward to going into 2024.
- Celebrated 10 years of marriage. We got married on our 5th anniversary of dating, so we also celebrated 15 years together. We celebrated with a trip to Vegas
- I visited the C2FO offices in India. It was an amazing trip which included a trip to the Taj Mahal and attending my first cricket match!
- I attended the Problem-Solving Leadership workshop in Albuquerque, NM taught by Esther Derby and Don Gray. This was life-changing and I highly recommend it to everyone.
- I spoke at KCDC on XState. I can’t recommend this conference enough!
- Celebrated 5 years of being on the JS Party podcast. Here’s to many more!
- I took my family to DisneyWorld. The kids absoutely loved it (and so did I).
What’s coming in 2024?
I’m starting the year off big by leaving my current job for a new opportunity (more soon) and I’m speaking at THAT Conference in Austin at the end of January. I’m also looking forward to more adventures with the family and growing a side-project, Dev Dilemmas, with John Christopher where we’re focused on content, courses, and consulting.